We are delighted to announce that Stephen and his team are now busy at work getting the auction room ready to provide a covid secure environment to provide a safe return for our valued clients.
There will be a number of changes to our previous system, to help you with these changes we will be opening Monday 6th July – Wednesday 8th July for you to pop down, have a chat (all at a social distance!), see the layout and to go through our new procedures.
For those of you that can’t attend here is a brief summary of what has changed for the foreseeable future:
We have provisionally pencilled in the first auction for Tuesday (yes Tuesday!) 14th July. The sales will now be held fortnightly, on a Tuesday.
The biggest change will be a timed, audience free auction – not internet based.
• We have decided to hold timed sales only, closing on Tuesdays at 2.30pm with the highest bid the successful bid.
• Winning bids will be contacted via text or email, whereupon an appointed time will be agreed to collect your goods.
• We have extended our viewing days. These will be Thursday 9-7pm, Friday 9-5pm, Monday 9-5pm and Tuesday 9-2.30pm. (Please note: no viewing on Saturdays). Viewing will be a one-way system only, with arrows to guide you. Please be patient, there may well be a queue to view!
• For track and trace purposes we will need your contact details whenever you enter the premises and we also respectfully ask that you use the hand sanitiser provided.
• Finally we will only be dealing with pre-arranged house clearances for the next few weeks. Going forward appointments to drop items off will need to be made via the office to avoid congestion in and around the saleroom and to satisfy quarantine restrictions.
If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to get in touch and we look forward to seeing you all again next week.
To view our covid secure certificate click here.