You do not need a professional valuation in order to sell through our saleroom. We accept items without prior arrangement on Tuesday-Thursday 9-5 for consignment to the next suitable auction. Items left in our care are carefully checked as part of this service, so nothing is missed. Anything we deem suitable for a fine antique auction is selected and we contact the sellers individually.
However, should you wish to have your item specifically valued, then you have the following options:
- You can email a description and an image
- Complete our simple online form and submit to us
- You can post a description and photograph
- You can bring in your property for valuation, simply call 01228 406320 to arrange an appointment
We work closely with solicitors, other professional firms and private individuals, and are always pleased to carry out written valuations of Antiques, Collectors’ Items and Works of Art for the purposes of:
- Family Division or Inheritance Tax Planning
- Valuations may be for a single item or complete house contents.
We look forward to being of service to you.